Alpharetta - The Manor Golf & Country Club
The Manor Golf and Country Club sets among the rolling hills of Alpharetta, Georgia and 40 minutes north of Atlanta. This luxury, high-end gated community offers homes in classic American and European designs, ranging in price from the $800's to over $4 million.
The community amenities include 16 tennis courts, an outdoor Jr. Olympic competition pool, a children’s pool, and an amazing 7,200 yard 18-Hole Championship Golf Course designed by Major Champion Tom Watson. Overlooking the property is the stunning 32,000 square-foot clubhouse that includes family and fine dining areas, men’s and women’s locker rooms, and a sports center with an indoor heated pool and jacuzzi.
Find your Manor Golf and Country Club home today!
Alpharetta - The Manor Golf & Country Club Properties
- Alpharetta - Country Club Of The South
- Alpharetta - The Manor Golf & Country Club
- Alpharetta - Windward
- Cumming - Creekstone Estates
- Cumming - Polo Golf & Country Club
- Cumming - Windermere
- Duluth - St. Ives Country Club
- Duluth - St. Marlo Country Club
- Duluth - Sugarloaf Country Club
- Johns Creek
- Johns Creek - Falls of Autry Mill
- Johns Creek - Montclair
- Lake Lanier
- Milton - Atlanta National Golf Club
- Milton - Champions Overlook
- Milton - Crooked Creek
- Milton - Greystone
- Milton - Kingsley Estates
- Milton - Nettlebrook Farms
- Milton - The Hermitage
- Milton - Triple Crown
- Milton - White Columns Country Club
- Roswell - Chantrell
- Roswell - Glenayre
- Roswell - Horseshoe Bend Country Club
- Roswell - Lakeside at Ansley
- Roswell - Litchfield
- Roswell - Sentinel On The River
- Sandy Springs
- Suwanee - Belmore Estates
- Suwanee - Laurel Springs
- Suwanee - The River Club
Last updated on Jul 15, 2020 9:34:pm.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.