Johns Creek is a friendly, residential community that becomes the residents' hometown. Johns Creek residents have easy movement within the city and enjoy a range of choices for their leisure time. Johns Creek, just 30 minutes north of Atlanta, has an alive town center and a vibrant business community. According to Money Magazine, Johns Creek is the 13th highest-earning city in the United States. Stroll through the community and the subdivisions and you will see why Johns Creek is called home to many families.
Start searching HERE for your new home in Johns Creek, Georgia.
Johns Creek Properties
- Alpharetta - Country Club Of The South
- Alpharetta - The Manor Golf & Country Club
- Alpharetta - Windward
- Cumming - Creekstone Estates
- Cumming - Polo Golf & Country Club
- Cumming - Windermere
- Duluth - St. Ives Country Club
- Duluth - St. Marlo Country Club
- Duluth - Sugarloaf Country Club
- Johns Creek
- Johns Creek - Falls of Autry Mill
- Johns Creek - Montclair
- Lake Lanier
- Milton - Atlanta National Golf Club
- Milton - Champions Overlook
- Milton - Crooked Creek
- Milton - Greystone
- Milton - Kingsley Estates
- Milton - Nettlebrook Farms
- Milton - The Hermitage
- Milton - Triple Crown
- Milton - White Columns Country Club
- Roswell - Chantrell
- Roswell - Glenayre
- Roswell - Horseshoe Bend Country Club
- Roswell - Lakeside at Ansley
- Roswell - Litchfield
- Roswell - Sentinel On The River
- Sandy Springs
- Suwanee - Belmore Estates
- Suwanee - Laurel Springs
- Suwanee - The River Club
Last updated on Mar 4, 2021 7:33:pm.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2021 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.