Lake Sidney Lanier is located in the foothills of Georgia's Blue Ridge Mountains and nurtured by the Chattahoochee and Chestatee Rivers. Lake Sidney Lanier is named for Sidney Lanier, whose love of the area’s scenic beauty inspired him to compose the famous “Song of the Chattahoochee”.
Lake Lanier is one of America’s favorite lakes with its stunning homes and weekend cottages. Boaters, fisherman and swimmers love this piece of paradise. With its proximity to the city of Atlanta, many families call Lake Lanier home. Here you will find a well-developed road network surrounding the lake with several highways crossing the main body. Cities in Lake Lanier include Cumming, Gainseville, and Flowery Branch.
Find your Lake Lanier home today!
Lake Lanier Properties
- Alpharetta - Country Club Of The South
- Alpharetta - The Manor Golf & Country Club
- Alpharetta - Windward
- Cumming - Creekstone Estates
- Cumming - Polo Golf & Country Club
- Cumming - Windermere
- Duluth - St. Ives Country Club
- Duluth - St. Marlo Country Club
- Duluth - Sugarloaf Country Club
- Johns Creek
- Johns Creek - Falls of Autry Mill
- Johns Creek - Montclair
- Lake Lanier
- Milton - Atlanta National Golf Club
- Milton - Champions Overlook
- Milton - Crooked Creek
- Milton - Greystone
- Milton - Kingsley Estates
- Milton - Nettlebrook Farms
- Milton - The Hermitage
- Milton - Triple Crown
- Milton - White Columns Country Club
- Roswell - Chantrell
- Roswell - Glenayre
- Roswell - Horseshoe Bend Country Club
- Roswell - Lakeside at Ansley
- Roswell - Litchfield
- Roswell - Sentinel On The River
- Sandy Springs
- Suwanee - Belmore Estates
- Suwanee - Laurel Springs
- Suwanee - The River Club
Last updated on Oct 28, 2020 9:19:am.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.