Roswell - Glenayre
Glenayre is a Manor Estate Subdivision that is located in the historic area of Roswell, Georgia. The list price range for an estate home in Glenayre is between $1,450,900 to close to 5 Million Dollars. Most homes built between 2001 to 2013 and have between 5 to 9 bedrooms & 5.5 to 9 full and 3 half bathrooms. Homes are built from the Tradition and European style to Tudor. Most estate lots are 2 to 3 acres in size, most homes have 4+ car garages with 4 sided brick/ brick-stone exteriors.
Children who live in Glenayre attend the following schools:
Elementary: Mountain Park, Middle: Crabapple, High: Roswell
Find your Glenayre home HERE.
Roswell - Glenayre Properties
- Alpharetta - Country Club Of The South
- Alpharetta - The Manor Golf & Country Club
- Alpharetta - Windward
- Cumming - Creekstone Estates
- Cumming - Polo Golf & Country Club
- Cumming - Windermere
- Duluth - St. Ives Country Club
- Duluth - St. Marlo Country Club
- Duluth - Sugarloaf Country Club
- Johns Creek
- Johns Creek - Falls of Autry Mill
- Johns Creek - Montclair
- Lake Lanier
- Milton - Atlanta National Golf Club
- Milton - Champions Overlook
- Milton - Crooked Creek
- Milton - Greystone
- Milton - Kingsley Estates
- Milton - Nettlebrook Farms
- Milton - The Hermitage
- Milton - Triple Crown
- Milton - White Columns Country Club
- Roswell - Chantrell
- Roswell - Glenayre
- Roswell - Horseshoe Bend Country Club
- Roswell - Lakeside at Ansley
- Roswell - Litchfield
- Roswell - Sentinel On The River
- Sandy Springs
- Suwanee - Belmore Estates
- Suwanee - Laurel Springs
- Suwanee - The River Club
Last updated on Sep 22, 2020 8:41:am.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
© 2020 Georgia MLS. All rights reserved.